The General Terms and Conditions as described below apply to all users of Bed & Breakfast het Duinhuisje, located at Zandvoortselaan 140, 2042XC in Zandvoort. When entering into a rental agreement, the following General Terms and Conditions apply:
- Tenants must have a permanent place of residence or residence.
- The main tenant/applicant must be 18 years or older. This person is also jointly responsible for his/her fellow guests.
- The owner is not liable for damage and/or injury, loss or theft of property of the tenants of Bed & Breakfast het Duinhuisje.
- The owner can deny and/or refuse access to Bed & Breakfast het Duinhuisje with immediate effect in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behaviour. No further communication or statement of reasons is required for this. Refund of accommodation costs and reservation is not possible in this case.
- B&B het Duinhuisje is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 83552057
Reservation and payment:
- Reservations at B&B het Duinhuisje is only possible via the website or www.booking.com.
- No extra costs will be charged for booking a stay at Bed & Breakfast het Duinhuisje.
- The rental agreement can be entered into in writing or by e-mail, this is also possible via Booking.com.
- After receipt and acceptance of the reservation request, Bed & Breakfast het Duinhuisje will send a confirmation. This makes the reservation final.
- The reservation is only valid when you have received a confirmation from us. If you have not received a confirmation, the reservation is not final.
- In the confirmation of your reservation, reference will be made to our General Terms and Conditions.
- The total accommodation costs must be transferred to:
B&B the Duinhuisje – Rabobank
IBAN: NL 72 RABO 0371 2647 07
- Please pay the entire amount one week before arrival.
- If you are unexpectedly unable to comply with the rental agreement entered into, you must report this to us as soon as possible, so that we can offer the date released as a result.
- If canceled within a week before the commencement date, 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- If canceled on the day itself, the full amount will be charged. Refunds are not possible in this case.
Conditions of stay:
- The minimum duration of your stay is one night. During the holiday periods and in the summer months, a different minimum stay may apply.
- Use of the residence is only for the tenants. The use by third parties is not permitted.
- B&B Het Duinhuisje must be kept clean and tidy.
- Books and leaflets are available for inspection and are not intended to be taken home.
Check-in and check-out:
- You can check in from 15:00. Please notify us when you arrive later.
- We ask you to check out by 11:00 at the latest, so that we can prepare the stay for the next visitors.
- Parking is, at your own risk, possible on site.